Sunday, July 11, 2010

Nurse Penny while Joon cries, nurse Joon while Penny cries, nurse Penny while Joon cries, nurse Joon while Penny cries, nurse Penny while Joon cries. Such is life.



I can't work out how to nurse them both together anymore. It was easy when Penny was smaller, but now she likes to kick Joon. I've tried having Joon lay across my lap and then have Penny in the football hold, but it didn't work. I even had my mom trying to hold Penny up to my breast in all sorts of positions, but we couldn't get any to work.

It would be easier if Joon wasn't so weak, but right now she is too sick to be able to sit beside me while nursing. Even having her in my lap is uncomfortable for her, so I almost always have to nurse her side-lying.

They usually don't need to nurse that often. They've just had bad timing recently, and both decide they need to at the same time. It mostly happens at night when they wake each other up and both need help getting to sleep. I'll get Penny to sleep, then while I'm trying to set her down, Joon's still crying and wakes Penny up again, and Penny starts crying again while I'm trying to settle Joon. They keep each other up and I have to keep going back and forth forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment