Monday, July 5, 2010

Joon's in the hospital.

Joon's in the hospital. They finally decided to admit her overnight. They should have fucking done that last night. They were going to just send her home with tylenol again tonight. It's just unbelievable that they could just ignore the fact that she's spent the last three days doing nothing but screaming and writhing in pain, and hasn't been eating or drinking for three days! I'm sorry, but tylenol is not going to fucking cut it. She's so weak she can't even hold her head up or hold her eyes open. She can't walk or even stand. She's been to the ER every day for the past three days, because they kept dismissing her and she kept getting worse! She is literally constantly crying and screaming. Even when she's asleep, she's still crying. And every few minutes her eyes fly open, her whole body tenses up, her limbs flail, and she SCREAMS as loud as she can. It seriously looks exactly like when I was in labour, during the transition stage, so I'm sure the pain she's having is as bad as that was for me. Earlier we thought she was having seizures, but we were told they're not because she's still screaming when it happens. It just looks like seizures, but with screaming. I don't know, but it's obviously something we can't handle at home, as evidenced by the fact that she keeps getting worse.

I had to come home, because Penelope couldn't stay there, and I have to be here with her. Andrew is staying with Joon, and we're going to go back in the morning.

There's a lot more to the story, that I need to write down, but right now I just really need to get some rest so I can go back and help out with Joon in the morning. I don't know if I'll even be able to sleep, with all this worrying, and being so angry at the idiot doctors who just don't give a fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment