Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day Five

Day 5: Love is not Rude

This chapter was about having good manners and not being rude. "When a man is driven by love, he intentionally behaves in a way that's more pleasant for his wife to be a round. If she desires to love him, she purposefully avoids things that frustrate him or cause him discomfort." It then encourages us to work on bad habits that are annoying to our spouses.

The dare says "Ask your spouse to tell you three things that cause him or her to be uncomfortable or irritated with you. You must do so without attacking thme or justifying your behavior"

So I asked Andrew, and he couldn't come up with three things. The only thing he said that bothers him is that sometimes I chew with my mouth open. This is something that I know is a problem, and now I'm definitely going to be making sure I don't do it anymore. There are a few other bad habits that I know I have, but Andrew didn't mention them. I don't know if they bother him, but I will be working on them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment