Penelope is one month old!
1) Baby Name and Age: Penelope, one month
2) Weight/length/clothing size being worn: She's wearing some newborn size clothes, some 0-3 month, and a few 3-6 month. She weighs 10 pounds even, and is 23 inches long.
3) Food! Formula? Breastmilk? Combo?: She's 100% breastfed, she's never had a bottle.
4) Sleep habits: She sleeps more during the day than at night. She has been having a fussy period each night, then sleeps relatively well most of the night.
5) Is baby on a schedule? If so describe: Not at all.
6) Whats driving you crazy, if anything: She has colic and reflux, and has been crying for hours each night.
7) Milestones of course: She holds her head up very well, and lifts up part of her upper body. She turns to look at people, and follows objects with her eyes. She smiles a lot. She likes pushing off to attempt to stand.
8) How are you doing in general: Pretty good. We're having a little trouble adjusting to having two kids, but it's not too bad.
9) Are your health and weightloss concerns going well?: It's going well. I'm totally healed. I didn't tear at all, and I think I was healed within the first week. I gained 57 pounds, and have lost about 26 so far.